Nr Burton upon Trent
£27,000 – £29,000 Per Annum
Our client is recruiting for a Project Engineer to help plan, design, execute and manage their exciting projects!
Project Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Record all project costs so that any variation can from the original order can be recuperated
- Ensure that client expectations are meet with prompt replies to enquires
- Quantify, order and control material requirements for projects
- Champion health and safety in the workplace
- Ensured that that project drawings meet client expectations and are achievable within delivery deadlines
- Maintain and frequently update the projects records
- Support the production of operation and maintenance manuals as requested by clients
- Communicate across department to ensure there is a clear record of responsibilities accounted for
- Create and present reports and/ or presentations throughout a project and communicate these updates to clients
- Ensure all variations affecting costs are advised to the client, then quoted and claimed
- Ensure that the project database is updated daily to support workload prioritization and for future planning
- Record and recover unforeseen additional costs from clients
- Manage projects to ensure they are running in a timely manner and to avoid penalties from clients
- Attend occasional office and site visits to develop customer relationships, solve technical issues and develop product design
- Ensure that all documentation is sent out prior to product delivery onsite
The ideal Project Engineer will:
- Have Project Management experience
- Strong IT and Administrative skills
- Be able to provide basic calculations to the current standard for all products specified
- Instill and uphold a customer comes first service culture
- 33 days holiday a year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity leave
- Award for length of service
- Staff rewards and discounts
- Health and Life Assurance schemes
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.