£30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Our client have a brand new opportunity for a Project Engineer to take on the responsibility for their projects and sales teams.
The Successful Project Engineer Will:
- Schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage activities involved in project work cycle
- Liaise with internal and external Sales Engineers and clients
Monday to Thursday from 8.30am to 5.00pm. Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm. Overtime available. 25 days' holiday + BH.
Project Engineer Duties:
- Prepare tenders, proposals and quotations
- Attend meetings with clients
- Perform bidding and negotiations of rates
- Raise order, creates bills of material, manage transport during the project cycle
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, to standards and specifications
- Review engineering deliverables
- Liaise effectively with colleagues and clients
- Manage / plan projects
- Travel as required across the UK
- Technical support
Project Engineer Desired Skills and Requirements:
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Experience of working on multiple projects
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of AutoCAD or similar
- Strong organisation, communication and leadership skills
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- Aware of H&S regulations
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.