£22,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
An opportunity has arisen for an Production Technician, to join our client's busy and growing electronics manufacturing team!
Production Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembly of all company manufactured production
- Carry out Wiring
- Complete mechanical builds
- Carry out prototype and custom builds
- Packaging and shipping
The ideal Production Technician will have:
- Two years electronic assembly experience
- Manual soldering skills to a high standard including: Surface Mount Soldering, De-soldering, and through hole soldering
- The ability to carry out Mechanical Builds
- Able to follow written procedures
- Wiring skills
- A familiarity with ISO 9001 quality practices
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!