£25,000 - £27,000 Per Annum + Benefits (See Below)
Our client design, develop and fabricate precision components and for industries including motorsport. They support customers around the world and they are looking for skilled and enthusiastic individuals to join their team!
Production Technician Role:
- Ensure that accurate timekeeping is inputted on a consistent basis within our system
- Be responsible for quality and delivery of parts to agreed standards, based upon the information in the drawings, job card and job pack
- Address any serious concerns regarding timing and/or quality with the supervisor in a timely fashion, in order that corrective action to be taken without compromising customer deadlines
- Ensure strict adherence to health and safety guidelines at all times
- Carry out all other duties as are reasonably required to support the smooth and efficient running of the business
- Responsible for the quality, timeliness and accuracy of the finished job
- Discuss each job, at the outset, with the supervisor ensuring they have a full understanding of requirements, including timescales and deadlines, quality
- Working to tight tolerances, insulate new or existing parts either directly or by the creation of a removable shield, using thermally insulating materials and an encapsulation skin of thin gauge metallic sheet (0.1mm)
- Preparing materials for the team, including cutting by hand or with a machine, forming materials using appropriate workshop machinery such as fly press, rollers, hydraulic press, air tools and hand tools, spot welders
- Understanding and using existing patterns, templates and technical drawings
- Creating new patterns for new jobs
Production Technician Person Specification:
- Experience of using workshop machinery / equipment
- Good attention to detail and hand/eye co-ordination
- Ability to show initiative
- Ideally have the ability to understand tech drawings (training given)
Production Technician Benefits:
- 25 Days Holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays
- Paid overtime
- Workwear provided
- Free onsite parking
- Cycle scheme
The hours are 07:00-16:30 Monday-Friday.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.