Nr Paignton, Devon
£26,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a key client, for a Production Supervisor to join an international company operating within various technical markets.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for production at the company’s manufacturing facility. The Production Supervisor position reports directly to the Production Manager and provides a supporting role to other functions of the business as required.
Production Supervisor Main Responsibilities:
- Drive “right first time” mentally through Production team
- Day to day responsibility of staffing levels within Production and Inspection
- Work with Production planning to prioritise workloads based on Customer Promise Dates
- Be the driving force behind upskilling members within the production/inspection teams
- Ensure that training program is completed for new and existing staff
- Work with the QE and PM to implement best practice at all times
- Work with Production Planning to ensure daily plan is delivered with no delays
- Work with all stakeholders to develop a “Product Improvement Plan”
- Ensure that the production facility is run within its financial constraints
- Monitor Shop Floor KPIs and implement action plans to meet Targets
- Work with the production and engineering team to make sure maintenance of tooling and machines is completed and document according to the schedule
- Work with the PM to make sure that Health and Safety requirements are reviewed regularly and adhered to by staff
Advantageous Production Supervisor Experience / Skills (Not Essential):
- 5S / Visual Management / Lean Manufacturing
- OEE implementation and monitoring
- Basic MS Office skills to create shop floor documentation
- Root-Cause Corrective Action
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt or higher
- TPM management
- MRP / ERP IT systems
Production Supervisor Details:
- Salary £26,000 - £28,000 - Depending upon experience
- Full-time, Permanent position. 08.30 - 17:00 Monday to Friday. 37.5 hrs per week
- 33.5 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Discretionary bonus
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.