Production Quality Manager
£33,000 - £37,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client is looking to recruit for an experienced and competent Production Quality Manager.
Working to meet customers’ needs and specifications, our client are looking for somebody that has knowledge and understanding of reading technical drawings, fabrication and design methods, finishes and finish methods. The ability to interpret customer specifications and incorporate our production methods to meet these expectations within tight timeframes and with cost in mind.
Production Quality Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- To be the link between the design team, account managers, the workshop supervisor, and fabrication team.
- Responsible for driving productivity and quality within the business, as well as planning, coaching, and guiding the fabrication teams to effectively achieve production schedules and deliverables
The ideal Production Quality Manager will have:
- Previous experience working in a similar capacity within manufacturing or engineering
- Strong accuracy, organisational and time management skills
- A clear understanding of planning and experience of working to tight deadlines
- Possess effective leadership, negotiating and influencing skills
- Knowledge and dedication to H&S within a busy workshop
Production Quality Manager Benefits:
- Free on-site parking and walking distance to Dean railway station
- 5 duvet days per year
- 20 days holiday per year
Production Quality Manager Working Hours:
- 37.5-hour week, inclusive of a 20-minute break
- Flexible start / finish times* (Within core hours of 08:00 – 18:00)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.