£26,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Production planner to join their growing team!
Production Planner roles and responsibilities:
- Work with the sales department to determine customer requirements
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Create a production schedule with all tasks and when they should be completed to meet preset dates
- Monitor project progress to ensure schedule are followed
- Address issues (materials, machine efficiency) when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Organise, and maintain records
- Collect and assess data about the production and team performance
- Prepare reports regarding production processes and suggest ways to improve efficiencies
The ideal Product Planner will be:
- Experienced in Epicor or similar ERP/MRP systems
- Knowledgeable of supply chain and Distribution management
- Knowledgeable of Manufacturing Processes
- Quality Control experienced
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (rising with length of service)
- Company pension
- 5 days sick pay scheme
- Company Health plan
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!