£26,000 - £28,000 Per Annum
Our client is growing their team, looking for individuals to manufacture, test and inspect their product!
Production Operative Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assembly and finish of parts as directed
- Assist with the preparation of moulding
- Working to the production schedule
- Assist in the preparation, cutting, grinding and flow coating of parts
- Participate in the production of sub-assemblies
- Support those around you, training new production operatives
- Work inline with company health and safety policies
The ideal Production Operative will:
- Be practically minded
- Have used workshop power and hand tools
- Hold a BTEC level qualification in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.