£20,250 - £24,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for a Production Operative to join their growing team!
Production Operative Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for bringing materials received into the warehouse to a finished product
- Provide basic maintenance of machinery
- Prepare orders for dispatch and assist in keeping the inventory record up to date
- Communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Follow all health and safety procedures
- Use a variety of tools including; Cutting machine, Angle grinders, Belt sanders, Twisting machines, and Pillar drills
The Ideal Production Operative Will:
- Have previous experience working in production (beneficial but not essential)
- Experience using a variety of workshop and hand tools
- A Full UK License and access to own transportation (due to rural location)
Working Hours + Benefits:
- 37 hours a week (08:00-16:00)
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.