£10.76 per hour
Our client has an exciting opportunity available for a Production Engineer to join their ever-growing team based in Witney, Oxfordshire
Production Operative Roles and Responsibilities
- To build and pot AC inner extrusions using the jig, and then to move to saw room, maintaining good stock levels
- To manage the potting of completed bars to the potting area through pre-pot, potting stages and soak (where applicable), to the timescales prescribed in the WI
- To report any quality issues which arise to the Quality Dept
- To clean (as necessary) bars and then pass to final inspection
- To ensure that all stock is managed and low stocks are reported in a accordance with guidelines
- To maintain the cleanliness of the potting machines and the potting area
- To commission and de-commision (as appropriate) on a daily basis the potting machines and guns
- Assembly and build of the Product ranges, adhering to work instructions, quality standards, production schedules etc. as required. Cross-training on assembly of different products
- Assisting with packing/despatch, test, and administration when necessary
- Build ‘kits’ of components when required
- Working and communicating effectively in the spirit of mutual assistance and teamwork
- Notifying relevant personnel of amendments required to work instructions, BOMs, etc.
- Contributing ideas that may support continuous improvement in terms of production methods, efficiency, new products, jigs/tooling, processes, etc.
- Maintenance of a tidy, safe, and efficient work environment
- always Adhering to all relevant health and safety requirements
- Notifying the Purchaser/Stock Controller in a timely manner when stocks of components are becoming low
- Assisting with the annual stocktake and interim stock counts as required
The ideal Production operative
- Based at head office in Witney, Oxfordshire
- Team spirit and flexible, helpful attitude
- Experienced in mechanical or electromechanical assembly in a ‘hands on’ role is desirable or a keen interest in electromechanical machines and how they work as a minimum
- Practical, problem solver with ‘can do’ attitude
- Technical/engineering qualifications would be advantageous
- Interested to learn new skills and knowledge
- An individual with technical/engineering ambitions
Production Operative Working Hours
- Monday – Friday
- 08:00 – 16:00 (37.5 Hours)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.