£25,000 - £30,000
Your next employer is looking for a Production Operative to join their fast paced, growing team based in Gloucester!
Production Operative Role:
- Responsible for ensuring goods are manufactured in a safe, efficient and quality driven manner
- Performing general production line duties such as packing product, labelling, housekeeping and running machines in accordance with training and guidance
- Assist on extrusion line and moulding machines as and when required
- Injection Moulding experience essential
- Operation of injection moulding and extrusion moulding machinery
- Visual inspection of produced components for quality control and to identify any issues or defects
- Carry out routine maintenance on injection moulding machines and auxiliary equipment
- Contribute to continuous improvements and process optimisations
Production Operative Ideal Candidate:
- Ambitious with a keen willingness to learn and develop new techniques
- Physical fitness, manual dexterity and good eyesight are essential
- Accurate and methodical approach to work
- Have an enquiring mind and able to think outside the box
- Excellent team working and adaptability
- Hard working and conscientious
- Numerate and literate (ability to pass interview test)
- Production line experience is an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Must be able to lift and move items of up to 20 kg
- Ability to obtain NVQ level 2 in Performing Manufacturing Operations
Hours of work:
- Day shift:
- 06.00 to 18.00 Monday - Wednesday
- 05.50 to 17.00 Thursday
- Night shift:
- 18:00 to 06.00 Monday to Wednesday
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.