£30,000 - £40,000
Our client is looking for a Production Engineer to join their growing team!
Production Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support the safe and effective use of people and equipment to achieve the daily/ weekly/ monthly production plan
- Work in conjunction with the Planning department to the TOC process to meet the requirements of the capacity plan in the optimal way
- Ensure that the manufacturing teams are appropriately trained / qualified for the functions that they are required to perform in line with the work instructions
- Lead the team in the achievement of the operational KPIs and budgeted requirements
- Lead and champion the continuous improvement/ lean activities in line with the BE LEAN principles and support the VAVE activities through the implementation of cycle time reduction and tool life improvements etc
- Participate in the project management process for NPI and provide resources as required
- Introduce new processes and equipment required to manufacture products to a required level of output
Production Engineer Ideal Candidate Will:
- An in-depth knowledge of Cable harness assembly and the associated control requirements (IPC620)
- Ability to identify and implement effective training requirements
- Always display the highest level of professional integrity and honesty
- Ability to be able to communicate competently and effectively at all levels supported by strong listening skills
- A flexible approach to team working with the ability to both lead and work as part of the wider operational team
- Demonstrates a participative management style to encourage team engagement
- Structured and systematic approach
- Flexible and open-minded approach with a determination to succeed
Benefits & Way of Working:
- Monday - Friday
- 07:30 - 16:00, finishing at 12.15 on Fridays!
- Enhanced pension contributions and company Incentive Plan
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Employee Assistance Programme and financial wellbeing benefit
- Discounted shopping and lifestyle vouchers including a Specsavers vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted RAC membership
- Discounted gym membership at local leisure centres
- Generous holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.