£35,000 Per Annum Dependent upon Experience
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is looking for a Production Engineer to join our client based in East Sussex.
Production Engineer roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinating maintenance and repair services to keep production equipment operational
- Evaluating quality control processes and making recommendations for improvements
- Analysing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment placement to maximise manufacturing efficiency
- Making sure that staff follow the manufacturer’s procedures and instructions while operating the equipment
- Ensuring the required materials are available for production, and that the factory is safe for all workers
- Staying up to date with efficient methods of production and equipment maintenance procedures
- Inspecting machinery and reporting any faults
- Reviewing and calculating the costs of the different tools and equipment in the production process and predicting the overheads in future production requirements
- Scheduling training sessions and refresher workshops as required
- Establishing high-quality standards and ensuring they are implemented by workers
- Regularly educating staff members on health and safety regulations
- Implementing preventative maintenance methods
The ideal Product Engineer will have:
- A qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (Preferred)
- Knowledge in production processes
- Worked with TPM, lean manufacturing, process improvement and continuous improvement
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
Working Hours + Benefits:
- 40 hours a week (8 hour shifts)
- Week 1: 06:00 – 14:30
- Week 2: 14:00 – 22:30
- 25 days holiday
- Performance based bonus
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you