Our client have an exciting opportunity available for a Production Engineer to join their ever-growing team based in Witney, Oxfordshire. Joining them on a full time, permanent basis, you will receive a competitive rate of pay plus generous benefits that make it a great place to work!
Production Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with Design Engineers to ensure all production and purchasing requirements are taken into account from the initial product conception to the finished result
- Creation of New Product test procedures and reporting of test results to the management team
- Develop jigs/fixtures/tooling for both New Product testing and product manufacturing
- Provide specifications for the building and testing of New Product prototypes
- Create and develop production work and test instructions
- Work with colleagues to complete project handovers from Engineering to Production and Purchasing departments
- Liaise with external test bodies to progress with external certification requirements where necessary
- Assist with the creation and modification of new and existing technical product manuals
- Create and update Bill of Materials as required
- Design production area layouts
- Liaise with suppliers when necessary
- Working closely with other members of the Engineering team to ensure team objectives are met
Production Engineer Role Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience of working as a production engineer with New Product development is required
- Lean production experience is required, with qualification desirable
- Ability to read engineering drawings is required
- Engineering qualification is essential. A production engineering degree is preferable
- Experience of 3D CAD is preferable
- Good project management, organisation and communication skills, coupled with a flexible and cooperative approach.
Production Engineer Role Benefits:
- Good working environment
- Competitive basic salary
- Discretionary profit share bonus
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- £100 social club allowance to join in on activities plus many more benefits!
Embedded Software Working Hours:
- Monday - Friday
- 08:30 - 16:30
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.