£28,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Our client, a world leader in automatic system manufacture are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their growing team!
Production Coordinator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform quality control of goods coming in and built product
- Handle supplier issues, report any issues and solutions to management
- Have a working knowledge of components to support any issues with suppliers
- Speak to customers and process their orders
- Use MRP systems to complete ordering
- Work towards KPIs, plan production so that all departments hit their targets
- Support adherence to health and safety requirements
The ideal Production Coordinator will:
- Have some technical knowledge
- Experience using MRP systems is essential
- Be able to work independently and has proven experience with working in fast paced, ever changing environment
- Previously worked within an SME environment
- Monday – Thursday: 08:00 – 16:30
- Friday: 08:00 – 14:30
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you