Production Assistant / Welder
Up to £28,000
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing team!
Production Assistant / Welder Responsibilities:
- Assist in the welding and paint shop departments in all aspects of the painting and welding process (training will be provided)
- Assist in the machine shop as required in operating numerically controlled machines, lathes, drills, or other machines and tools to manufacture component parts and fittings
- Undertake on the job training and coaching from Production Supervisor(s) in all areas of the machine shop, paint shop and welding department to achieve and maintain sustainable high quality, low volume production
- Assist in accurate record keeping using the computerised system to record completed jobs
- Ensure proper care is taken in the use and maintenance of all equipment, machinery and supplies
- Understand and abide by the production departments workplace safety and environmental practices in addition to the overall Company health and safety policies and procedures
- Ability to follow work instructions to complete products according to specifications and inspect completed work for quality control
Production Assistant / Welder Skills:
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude
- Proven welding background in Brazing and MIG welding
- TIG welding is an advantage
- A positive can do attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in neat soldering advantageous
Production Assistant / Welder Benefits & Way of Working:
- Full time, permanent position
- Monday – Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you