Our client, a leader in their field are recruiting for a Process Engineer to join their growing team!
Process Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participating in a wide range of projects spanning R&D, Development and NPI
- Support day to day operations, troubleshooting any issues with equipment
- Identify the root cause of process or equipment issues and implement fixes that prevent recurrence
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and lead continuous improvement activities
- Gain and maintain detailed knowledge of production processes and equipment
- Plan and execute the introduction of new products/ equipment in line with NPI or MOC procedures
- Produce and maintain technical documentation such as operating instructions, inspection standards and PFMEAs
- Abide by and champion safe working practices when implementing new products, material processes or equipment
- Occasional travel to visit customers or suppliers
The ideal Process Engineer will:
- Have awareness of manufacturing hybrid circuits and multi-chip modules (chip and wire assembly)
- Practical knowledge of engineering principles and concepts; Lean, 8D, Design of experiments
- CAD experience/ knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in the electronics industry, ideally in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and statistical process techniques
- Familiarity with Mil standard and design for high reliability environments
- Degree/HNC in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Have a strong technical bias, with strong problem-solving abilities
- A good level of competence with MS Office applications for documentation and presenting reports
Monday – Thursday: 08:00 – 16:30 Friday: 08:00 – 16:00 (37 Hours a week)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.