Press Brake Operative
£13.62 per Hour
Your next employer is recruiting for a Press Break Operative in Swindon.
Press Brake Operative responsibilities:
- Operates a press brake to manufacture tools, equipment, and other components from sheet metal or metal plates
- Prepares, sets up, and adjusts press brake as required by product plans and production schedules
- Ensures that there are sufficient raw materials available
- Measures and aligns materials to be used
- Inspects products, evaluating finished pieces for compliance with quality standards and specifications
- Performs routine maintenance on the press brake
- Maintains a clean work area
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Press Brake Operative candidate:
Press Brake Operative working hours:
- 0700-1545 Monday – Thursday
- 0700-1200 Fridays
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.