£11 - £13.94 Per Hour
Our long-standing and growing client are seeking passionate and motivated individuals to join their team as Pre-Press Operators!
Pre-Press Operator Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Press Operators in their day to day tasks
- Prioritising workload with the team
- Mix Ink to specification
- Carry out product inspection checks
- Readying consumables for production
- Basic administrative work including data entry
The ideal Pre-Press Operator will:
- Be able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Independent enough to work alone or as part of a team
- A years’ experience within a print environment (preferred)
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Monday – Friday (40 Hours a week)
- Alternative shift pattern: 06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00
- Company Pension and Life Assurance
- On-site parking
- Referral Program and Company Scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press. The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record. So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.