Power Generation Service Engineer
Strong Basic Salary + Extensive Benefits!
Our well-established and ever-growing client in Peterborough are recruiting for an enthusiastic Power Generation Service Engineer!
Power Generation Service Engineer Requirements:
- Knowledge of the heavy plant / equipment / machinery industry environment or similar industry
- Experience on hydraulic systems, open and closed loop, axles, transmissions manual and power shift, cam-bus electrical systems and working on heavy machinery
- NVQ in Plant Maintenance
- Excellent understanding and deliverance of a world-class service to the customer
- Professional customer facing skillset
- Excellent ability to work under pressure with flexibility to meet the needs of the customer
Power Generation Service Engineer Details:
- 40 hours working week, 08.00 – 16.30 hours, half an hour unpaid lunch
Power Generation Service Engineer Benefits:
- Attractive rates of pay and overtime rates
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- 22 days paid holiday + bank holidays + 1 day for every 5 years completed service
- Company sick pay scheme
- Overtime -first 4 hours at time and a half rate, over and above first 4 hours double time rate
- Call out - initial payment of £50.00 normal working week, £75.00 bank holiday working week and £100.00 Christmas period for being on call. If called out any hours worked would be first 4 hours at time and a half rate, over and above first 4 hours double time rate. Frequency of rota system varies from depot to depot and would be discussed during the interview process with the relevant Depot Manager
- Tool allowance
- You will be eligible to a £25 payment per week, when working away from home for a week on a 4 consecutive nights’ away basis - not applicable to any training courses you may be expected to attend.
- Company van and fuel card - option to opt in for personal use of the van
- Company uniform
- Company mobile/PDA/laptop
- Free staff parking
- Canteen facilities
- Manufacturer online training programmes for all roles, career paths for progression
- Life assurance policy (4 x basic salary)
- Private medical health (contributory)
- Chiropractor private medical treatment scheme/ occupational health
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee discounts on merchandise
- O2 Employee Benefits
- Employee referral scheme: If you refer a friend or family member to the company, subject to the terms and conditions, you will receive £250.00 on successful completion of their probation period and a further £250.00 on completion of six months service
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.