Pension / Payroll Administrator
£30,000 per Annum (pro-rata)
Your next employer is looking for a Pension / Payroll Administrator to join their busy team on a temp - perm basis!
Pension / Payroll Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
- Accurately processing of the monthly timesheets, mileage and expenses claims
- Accurately and timely processing of the monthly payroll including updating employee data and monthly payment records importing variable pay-run data onto Payroll Bureau software and then validating monthly payroll totals
- Calculate and process part month payments of new starters, leavers or employees changing role mid-month
- Carry out monthly salary gross to net reconciliation and pay component reconciliation for payroll authorisation
- Deal with ad hoc queries from staff with regard to their pay and deductions
- Produce monthly payroll and pension reconciliations
- Run NHS and Royal London pension schemes, within scheme rules, including auto enrolment processes
- Act as first point of contact for all pay and pension related issues with relevant third party organisations
Pension / Payroll Administrator Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous experience of dealing with payroll through a payroll bureau
- Working knowledge of PAYE, NI and statutory pay elements (such as SSP and SMP)
- A working knowledge of Final Salary and Group Personal pension schemes
- Excellent numeracy skills and good knowledge of MSExcel
- Able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Experienced in being discreet and handling confidential information. E.g. GDPR
- To be able to demonstrate being flexible and adaptable, comfortable with change
- Works well as part of a team and takes individual responsibility to achieve results
- Good analytical skills including the ability to understand complex information presented in databases and HR systems
This role is 22 hours a week, flexible working hours, as long as the hours are covered through the week.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.