Part-time Payroll Clerk
£24,336 - £25,272 (Pro Rata)
Our client is a well-respected Engineering firm. They are a growing company and it’s an exciting time to join!
Payroll Clerk Roles and Responsibilities:
- Update payroll records, process payroll journals and reconciliations
- Submit monthly PAYE submissions to HMRC
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- Process starters and leavers including changes to terms and conditions of employment and pay changes and tax code changes
- Process sickness and holiday pay and statutory entitlements
- Set up pension and process monthly pension submissions
- Support with HR administrative duties
- Process Year End Procedures including submitting the P60
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analysing information
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests
- Maintain employee confidentiality and protects payroll operation
- Process expenses and other ADHOC duties as required
Payroll Clerk Ideal Candidate will:
- Previous experience in payroll
- Able to complete HR Administrative duties
- Able to manage compensation packages using payroll software
- Skills to calculate bonuses and commissions when appropriate
- Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences
Working hours & Benefits:
- 20 - 25 Hours Per Week
- Monday - Thursday
- Flexible Working
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Training and education offered
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.