£23,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Our client, based in Amersham are currently recruiting for an experienced Parts Coordinator who will be responsible planning and controlling the daily and weekly activities of the Amersham Parts Department. To ensure Field Service and Workshop Engineers are supplied with parts required to complete jobs in a timely manner enabling them to meet deadlines. To achieve maximum effectiveness and efficiency in all departmental activity including breakdown (first time fix), developing maximum potential income whilst reducing costs and always maintaining customer satisfaction.
Parts Coordinator Role:
• To assist in the efficient and effective management of our parts department, including portraying a professional image to both our customers and our team.
• To deal with enquiries and telephone calls as required including receiving, recording incoming customer service calls and parts orders.
• Develop and manage all aspects of internet and over counter sales, including sourcing parts at the most advantageous pricing therefore increasing profitability.
• To process all parts orders as requested by the back-office Team Manager and Service Manager, provide parts support for customers and our internal Service Team.
• Provide full back up and support for Service/Sales department in supplying prices and availability guaranteeing a prompt turnaround for estimate preparation.
• Load all parts movements, vendor parts purchases onto Company IT system.
• Responsible for raising third party purchase order numbers, booking in vendor parts and allocating to jobs.
• Ensure all vendor invoices are checked off against parts deliveries, allowing payment to take place to all our preferred suppliers.
• To deal with all Parts Department queries (in relation to purchase orders) and receipting and chasing credit notes for parts warranty or faulty parts supplied.
• Ensure parts and all service correspondence, including chargeable and non-chargeable job sheets are processed and filed as required in a timely manner.
• To assist in parts technical enquires, with help from technical members of the team to ensure the correct parts are procured.
• Prepare inventory shipping and receiving records both manually and electronically.
• Communicate with vendors to procure parts by telephone and electronic format.
• Monitor location stock, min/max stocking levels, fulfil stock-take’s when required, keep track of common fast-moving parts allocating to Engineers van stocks where required, enabling the service department to improve on first time fix and meet company KPI’s.
• Pack and unpack, distribute parts to customers or Engineers, alternatively stock parts in locations throughout the parts department, invent new locations when require for parts received via internal and external.
• To despatch parts to customers and engineers and return appropriate parts to suppliers when required.
• To assist, when necessary, in all other areas of service administration and provide full support to the team.
• Comply with all the Company policies & procedures paying attention to Health & Safety surrounding the cleanliness of the parts department.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.