Offshore Project Manager
£375 - £400 Per Day
The Offshore Project Manager (OPM) will be primarily based offshore and will be responsible for Project Execution but will also be office-based to aid in the pre-project documentation leading up to execution. The OPM is responsible for safety of the team and provides the direction and leadership required to keep the project running smoothly and in line with the contractual requirements.
Offshore Project Manager Functions and duties:
- Pre-mobilisation preparations for fieldwork
- On site leadership and management of geotechnical investigations
- Client interface during project fieldwork
- Implementation of contract and ensuring work performed meets specifications
- Issue of field generated operations and geotechnical reports
- Performance or approval of field based preliminary engineering analyses (if applicable)
- Deal with day to day health and safety responsibilities including chairing meetings, implementing required training and checking on permits to work, toolbox meetings, TOFS, OBS-card tracking
- To lead by example regarding all aspects of HSE ensuring all crew are empowered and aware of the company procedures and policies
- Responsible for the quality of service to internal and external clients including interested parties
- Any other duties deemed necessary, which are within the bounds of the incumbent’s competence and function
Offshore Project Manager Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience &/or recognised qualification with a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role offshore
- Our client offer a competitive salary and benefits dependant on experience
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.