NPI Programme Manager
Our client, a leader in their industry are recruiting for an experience and result driven NPI Programme Manager to join their busy team! Someone who is able to lead cross-functional teams, drive efficient NPI processes and deliver high-quality products within time and budgets.
NPI Programme Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the NPI process for semiconductor and/ or microelectronics products from concept to completion
- Create and deliver project plans, timelines, and deliverables keeping business objectives in mind
- Support engineering teams to understand product specifications, designs and manufacturing processes
- Work alongside quality assurance and testing teams to implement robust testing protocols
- Engage with supply chain and procurement teams
- Identify and mitigate potential risks or challenges, proactively addressing issues
- Manage resources, including personal, equipment and materials to optimise cost efficiency
- Communicate and gather feedback across teams and with key stakeholders
- Provide regular project updates and progress reports
- Implement continuous improvement to enhance NPI processes
- 25% of role will be travelling across UK and overseas
The Ideal Programme Manager will:
- Come from a strong semiconductor or microelectronics manufacturing background
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, preferably in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related fields
- Several years’ experience in program management within semiconductor or electronics manufacturing environments
- In-depth understanding of one or more of the following: semiconductor or microelectronics/MEMS manufacturing processes, electronics assembly, and testing methodologies
- Familiarity with quality management systems and industry standards
- Strong project management skills with experience using project management tools
- PMP certification (beneficial)
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement savings plan
- Paid time off and flexible work arrangements
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you