Mould Tool Setter
£32,000 Per Annum + Bonus
Our client is a well-established are leaders in their field, they are looking to recruit for a Mould Tool Setter to join their growing team!
Mould Tool Setter Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting machinery and production line equipment
- Work in line with production requirements, targets and delivery schedules
- Ensure that all tooling and machinery is regularly inspected and in line with maintenance requirements
- Monitor performance of all tooling and machinery, carrying out continuous improvements
- Identify potential and actual production issues and report all electrical and mechanical breakdowns and issues
- Take accountability for first part acceptance in line with QA & regulation requirement
- Pro-actively contribute to the management of health and safety
- Responsible for ensuring that pre-start checks are carried out on all machines, prior to production commencement
- Training and guidance of production staff in the correct use of machinery and equipment
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with people at all levels
The ideal Mould Tool Setter will:
- Experience of machine setting/ production line operations
- Qualified in plastic injection moulding tool setting
- Mould Maintenance and Repair
- Identify and highlight material issues to relevant level
- IT Literate including MS Excel, Word, Project, Power Point and MAT950
- Knowledge of ISO Standards (Desirable)
- Understanding of PLC control systems (Desirable)
Working Hours + Benefits:
- Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 17:00
- 25 days holiday
- Production Bonus (around £4000 per year)
- Employer matched pension scheme
- Death in Service scheme
- Employee discounts platform (Perkbox) and ‘WeCare’ well-being program
- Cycle-to-work scheme/ On-site parking
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you