£27,040 - £31,200 Per Annum
Looking for a MIG welder to join our client's busy production team, being the UK’s leading manufacturer in their field. Having served the industry for over 50 years, they work directly with their clients to identify, analyse and deliver state of the art products and services.
MIG Welder Key Skills:
- MIG welding up to 8mm plate, occasionally 20mm to produce fabricated oil tanks and associated products
- TIG welding an advantage
- Ability to weld vertical, flat and overhead welds with a good penetration and quality
- Good understanding of engineering drawings and cut lists
- Produce/maintain a level of output that will maximise production
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Use of overhead gantry crane and forklift – full training given to right candidate
- Ability to operate various tools
- Willingness to work overtime as required
MIG Welder Further Details:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Pension scheme
- Training opportunities
- Working hours: 40hrs Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Overtime available
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.