£23,322 - £33,462 Per Annum
Our well-established client, are looking for a Mechanical Inspector to join their ever growing team! They are looking for someone who will conduct inspection within a precision engineering facility.
Training will be provided alongside their experienced Inspectors!
Mechanical Inspector Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct visual and mechanical inspections of Goods in
- Register inspections using the company system
- Identify and report non-conformances, ensure they are identified as early as possible and arrange rework
- Recording and reporting all internal & supplier defects
- Provide a routine ‘patrol’ for visual inspections on the shop floor
- Support all aspects of the production process to ensure delivery schedules are upheld
- Book in subcontract parts
- Complete Pre-Process Inspections
- Carry out Final inspections prior to dispatch
The ideal Mechanical Inspector will:
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Have Inspection experience
- Have knowledge of KANBAN systems
- Do you have experience of reporting non-conforming products
- Experience with MRP systems
Working Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Flexible Working
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Pension Scheme
- Sick Pay
- Training and education offered
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you