£25,000 - £28,000 Annum
Do you have strong mechanical skills? Are you looking for a brand new challenge, within a family-run business who consistently invest in training for their employees?
Our client are looking for a motivated Mechanical Engineer to join their team!
Overtime available. 40 hours per week.
Mechanical Engineer Main Responsibilities:
- Production, assembly and testing of mechanical components
- Work to engineering drawings
- Project and engineering support to Team Leaders/Supervisors
- Use of hand and power tools
- Comply with H&S and risk assessments
Mechanical Engineer Required Skills:
- Mechanical Engineering training e.g. NVQ
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Prepared to travel and stay away as required
- Ideally electrical knowledge
- Full UK driving licence
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.