Mechanical Design Engineer
£45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity for a creative and innovative Mechanical Design Engineer, who would enjoy working on a broad range of projects, to apply there expertise to the development of both the client's COTS equipment portfolio and custom engineered solutions alike.
Mechanical Design Engineer Role:
- Develop new product concepts from inception to manufacture
- Conduct modelling and analysis to ensure products meet the rigorous demands of our end users
- Team with our systems engineers to meet technical requirements of our development activities
- Collaborate with project management to define, understand, and deliver on work packages
- Liaise with production engineering to introduce new product into our manufacturing environment
- Share and disseminate personal expertise throughout the technical team
- Strive for continuous improvement of the engineering department’s functional capability
The ideal Mechanical Design Engineer candidate will have:
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering
- First class expertise in developing products for manufacture using 3D CAD packages
- Knowledge of engineering quality management processes and design for regulatory compliance
- Practical experience in mechanical design of telecommunications or power systems
- Experience using product data management and materials requirements planning tools
- Experience managing people or activities within waterfall or agile project life-cyce
Mechanical Design Engineer Benefits:
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Matching company pension contributions
- Possibility of purchasing additional holiday
- Share purchase plan
- Cycle to work scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.