Masonry Repair Specialist
£24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
We are Recruiting for a Masonry Repair Specialist to join our client near Newbury!
Masonry Repair Specialist role:
- Repair and maintain homes
- Interacting with customers
- Installation of masonry repair solutions
- Working on the road
Masonry Repair Ideal Candidate:
- A high level of knowledge of construction, structures and building techniques
- Good problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Organisational skills
- CSCS Card (preferred)
- Must be willing to work away from home
- Full UK Driving License (required)
Masonry Repair Specialist hours and benefits:
- Full time, Monday – Friday 09:00 - 17:30
- Travel to sites using company vehicle
- Extensive training scheme
- Ability to work towards Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
- Company pension
- Life Insurance
- On – site parking
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.