Marketing and Sales Assistant
£25,000 - £30,000
We are recruiting for a creative Marketing Assistant to work alongside the Managing Director, for our growing client on the outskirts of Swindon.
The company is a leading manufacturer and supplier within their industry. They are a market-leading technology provider that manufactures a high-tech set of quality control products.
This is ideal role for someone who is keen to learn and take on new responsibilities and grow with the organization.
Marketing Assistant Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing the outsourced development of a new web presence, ensuring a fresh new image and approach to communicating the company’s product benefit
- Constantly updating the web page with new media releases, technical articles, white papers, etc.
- Updating old and new data onto the CRM system
- Search Engine optimization to ensure high levels of global exposure on Google
- Implementing and monitoring the success of Google Ads, or other digital media campaigns
- Lead generation and finding new business through marketing
- Campaign creation, management, and performance measurement on SalesFore CRM
- Sourcing, capturing, and analysing sales history
- Attending press releases and trade shows
- Creation of marketing collateral
The ideal Marketing Assistant Will Have:
- Understanding of Salesforce or other similar CRM
- Experience with using Google Ads
- Knowledge in a B2B environment
Marketing Assistant Working Hours:
- Monday to Friday
- 08:30 – 17:30
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.