£31,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Our client, a growing global company are looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join their team based in Oxfordshire.
Manufacturing Technician Role:
Our client are looking for a Manufacturing Technician to join as a member of the Operations team.
They have a committed team with a flat structure, significant funding and a truly global ambition – all of which makes it a fun place to work. Every member of the team has a pivotal role to play in continuous improvement. Joining at this stage in the company's development represents the opportunity to work on new and innovative product offerings, and to grow with the company as it progresses.
Manufacturing Technician Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Working in a laboratory / manufacturing environment requiring personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Prior experience of assembly skills
- Ability to assemble electronic subsystems, including fault finding (e.g. continuity testing)
- Experience of assembly of high precision and/or delicate parts, optics handling and use of lasers (desirable)
- Some experience of testing high-technology equipment prior to shipping (desirable)
Manufacturing Technician Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance, life assurance and critical illness cover
- Income protection and pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.