Manufacturing Team Leader
Up to £28,500 Per Annum
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is looking for a Manufacturing Team Leader to join our client based in East Sussex.
Manufacturing Team Leader roles and responsibilities:
- Manage the operation of your shift while identifying business opportunities for improvement
- Support the Operations Manager with day-to-day running of their manufacturing area
- Oversee operators/ technicians in their work
- Create an efficient operation to achieve business targets
- Act as line management to the team
- Coordinate workload
- Monitor any issues ensuring production targets are met
- Quality checking products to meet customer requirements
- Ensure team adherence to defined manufacturing procedures and adherence to 5S
- Train new and existing staff and be willing to learn and develop yourself
- Keep all records accurate and complete
The ideal Manufacturing Team Leader will be:
- Committed to team development
- Minimum 3 years working in a manufacturing environment as Team Leader or experienced operator looking for progression to the next level
- Ideally comes from a plastics background
- A high value candidate will have experience with the following: extrusion machines, plastics recycling
- Work independently, reviewed infrequently with minimal supervision
- Able to balance a wide range of activities at once
Working Hours + Benefits:
- 40 hours a week (8 hour shifts)
- Week 1: 06:00 – 14:30 / Week 2: 14:00 – 22:30
- Performance based bonus
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.