£40,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Our client, a well-established leader in their field are looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team. You’ll be working within a team to inspect, fault find and repair production machinery and their facilities.
Maintenance Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance and preventative maintenance on production machinery, work based upon inspection schedules
- Fault finding/ Fault diagnosis of machinery
- Inspect tools and equipment to ensure they are safe to use
- Repair machines in an efficient manner to reduce downtime
- Identify and carry out machine upgrades and communicate these to management
- Use Welding and hand power tools to carry out inhouse fabrication and maintenance
- Ensure that all findings and work completed are recorded accurately
- Work closely with the Maintenance Supervisor and operations staff
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will:
- Have Mechanical and Electrical skills
- Knowledge of Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Knowledge of mechanical drive arrangements such as simplex, duplex, chain, belt, gearboxes and transmission equipment
- Knowledge with PLC, Inverters, Instrumentation and Control experience
- Be able to Welding using MMA, MAG and MIG techniques
- Have previously used abrasive wheels, plasma cutter, mag drills and punch press
- City & Guilds/ NVQ 3/ HNC in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience working within a heavy industrial environment
- Forklift or MEWP License (Desirable)
Monday to Thursday (21:00 – 07:30) OR Monday – Friday (18:00 – 02:30)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.