£32,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Maintenance Engineer roles and responsibilities:
- Maintaining, developing, following and recording the maintenance plan.
- Maintain an inventory of equipment
- Be responsible for the procurement of new machinery, services or building improvements
- Ensure that all work is carried out to the businesses quality standards
- Work and implement health and safety procedures
- Ensure that all machinery complies with health and safety legislature including: LOLERS, HAVS, LEV, PAT, Noise and Radiation Protection
The ideal Maintenance Engineer will be:
- A qualified electrical and/or mechanical engineer with a good understanding of both disciplines is essential
- This role requires an experienced, multiple disciplined individual with a varied understanding of manufacturing and machines
- A creative, innovative and methodical problem solver
- Non-specific experience of IT networking would also be an advantage
Maintenance Engineer Working hours + Benefits:
- Full time
- Cash Health Plan
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays (rising with length of service)
- Company pension
- 5 days company sick pay scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!