£35,000 Per Annum
Our well-established client are looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team based in Gloucester!
Maintenance Engineer Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for team members within the shop floor environment and ensuring all team members adhere to company values
- Ensure all staff are working safely and effectively
- Be responsible for ensuring all machines are running safely and that all guarding is working and in place
- Ensure that all machines and ancillaries are in good working order and up to date with service requirements
- Ensure any problems are reported out via email and red flag as soon as possible
- Practise good lock off procedures on all electrical machinery
- Call in subcontractors and assist them in their duties to keep the site safe and running
- Contact all subcontractors that are needed on site, liaise with them to ensure they have the correct paperwork, permits and safety equipment to come on site
- Obtain quotes for work that may be needed and follow the process through to management sign off and job completion
- Ensure all work and projects are planned with all the relevant people involved
- Ensure all legislations are followed and documented
- Liaise with all departments of the business to ensure their engineering and maintenance needs are met
Maintenance Engineer Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Engineering and or Maintenance environment
- Good mechanical and or electrical background
- Experience of training apprentices preferable
- Health & Safety Qualifications IOSH preferable
- Excellent Communication Skills and experience
- A good understanding of written and verbal English and numeracy
This role is Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:30
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.