£25,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for a Maintenance Assistant on a fixed-term contract with the potential to go permanent! Someone with experience of cleaning and maintaining machinery and the facilities they reside in.
Maintenance Assistant Roles and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning and basic maintenance of machinery
- Ensuring that work areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Keep toilets, welfare facilities, and production machinery are kept clean and tidy
- Monitoring and maintaining coolant quality levels
- Ensure that bin waste is emptied daily
- Abide by safety systems, identifying and reporting any breaches of this. Engage with the identification of risks and step in where necessary
- Liaised with the HS&E department as required
- Assist the maintenance team with other tasks as required
The ideal Maintenance Assistant will:
- Attend all training courses as required
- Have experience in Industrial Cleaning
- Monday – Thursday
- 21:00 – 07:30 (40 Hours per week)
- 30 minute paid break and a 30 minute unpaid break
- Training will be completed on a day shift for approximately 2 weeks
- 18 month fixed term contract with the possibility of going full time
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!