Machine Shop Inspector
£24,000 - £27,000 Per Annum
Our client have been established for over 40 years and really take pride in their work. They are looking to recruit an experienced Inspector to join their team.
Responsible To: Quality Manager
Machine Shop Inspector Primary Role:
- First Off, Patrol and Final Inspection
- Competent use of all inspection equipment and systems
- Competent CMM operation including (Aberlink software)
- Goods In inspection of subcon
- First Article Inspection Reports
- Contribute to On Time Delivery by processing batch inspection and FAIR’s in a timely manner
- Liaise with customers on queries, concessions and returns (in conjunction with Quality Manager)
Machine Shop Inspector Secondary Role:
- Provide feedback and guidance to operators in respect to adjustments to process to achieve necessary part quality
- Must be 100% thorough and accurate when inspecting parts to avoid any non-conformances
- Must be an authoritative figure for quality within the business
- Must be well presented and technically competent when liaising with customers
- Must be a reliable professional with better than average attendance
The required standard of performance will be attained when:
- Parts are checked and all non-conformances are found prior to despatch
- All ISO quality procedures are followed
- Customer returns are dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.