£50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
Our client, is a luxury brand supplying a global industry, they are well established with 20 years of experience behind them!
Lead Designer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead new development projects as instructed by management
- Produce, maintain and manage technical assembly and manufacturing drawings
- Lead and manage a team of product designers and design engineers
- Provide technical support to other departments
- Liaise with component suppliers
- Assist management in decisions relating to design and development
- Involvement in product on-water testing
- Assist in the building and testing of prototypes from concept to pre-production stage
- Production and control of BOM’s
The ideal Lead Designer will:
- Have a formal Design education to degree standard and experience in a Design / Engineering role
- Advanced skills in 3D CAD (NX preferable), with Advanced Surface Modelling experience
- Advanced skills in creating Exterior Conceptual Designs – Hand drawn and digital output
- Experience designing tools and parts for Composite manufacture
- Experience of managing design projects in multi-disciplinary teams
- Understanding of a wide range of manufacturing processes common to automotive and marine industries
- Private Medical Cover
- Competitive pension
- Death in Service cover
- Bonus Scheme
- Social Club and Activities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing after 5 years’ service
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.