£12.00 Per Hour
Our well-stablished client is looking for a Laser Operator to join their growing team with the chance for future development.
Our client is a company who have a Bystronic CNC Laser, CNC Press Brakes, Trumpf Tube Laser, and a well – equipped welding department and fabrication workshop with metal polishing and finishing completed in house.
Laser Cutter Roles and Responsibilities:
- Principal manufacturing output is sheet metal fabrication
- Using Bystronic CNC Laser and Trumpf Tube Laser
The Ideal Laser cutter will have:
- Previous CNC experience and proven hands-on knowledge in programming, setting, and operating
- Complete understanding of ferrous or non-ferrous materials
- A clear understanding and dedication to H&S within a busy workshop
- Confident in working independently and on your own initiative
- Competent in reading and understanding technical drawings
- Excellent attention to detail and capable of reviewing product quality
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and a pro-active attitude to problem solving
- Flexible to the changing needs of the business to support client’s requirements
- Hold a forklift driving certificate (desirable)
Laser Cutter Benefits:
- Full training will be provided
- Free on-site parking
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- 5 duvet days per year
- 20 days holiday per year
- Company provided coveralls and laundry service
Laser Cutter Working Hours:
- 37.5-hour week, inclusive of a 20-minute break
- Flexible start / finish times* (Within core hours of 08:00 – 18:00)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.