£24,500 Per Annum
Our client design, develop and fabricate precision components and for industries including motorsport. They support customers around the world, and they are looking for a Insulation Technician to join their team!
Insulation Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- To understand using existing patterns, templates, and technical drawings
- Be able to create new pattern for new jobs given
- Preparing materials for the team which will include cutting by hand or with a machine
- Working to tight tolerances
- To liaise with staff members within the team, including the supervisor
- Ensure you have an understanding of timescales, deadlines and quality
- To work with workshop machinery such as fly press, rollers, and hydraulic press
- Insulate new or existing parts either directly or by the creation of removable shield
- Be able to use thermally insulating materials
- Use an encapsulation skin of thin gauge metallic sheet, 0.1mm
- Follow health and safety guidelines at all times
Insulation Technician Ideal Candidate:
- Able to understand technical drawings, training can be given
- Follow instructions from supervisor
- Able to work within a small team
- Good hand and eye co-ordination
- Be creative and practical minded
Insulation Technician Working hours and Benefits:
- Monday – Friday, 07:00 – 16:00
- 25 days holiday in addition to Statutory Bank Holidays
- Workwear provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Paid overtime
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you