£34,000 - £36,000 Per Annum
Would you like to work for a charitable trust, known worldwide, who truly value their staff? This is a fantastic opportunity, to join an exciting team in the heart of the Cotswolds!
The HR Manager Role:
This is a standalone HR Manager role, reporting to the HR Director, where you will be responsible for an effective HR service and supporting elements of volunteer engagement. This will include the full remit of generalist duties including all aspects of recruitment, compliance, onboarding, absence management, payroll administration, employee lifecycle administration, performance management and employee relations issues (such as disciplinary and capability).
HR Manager Responsibilities:
- Delivery of the HR processes, activity, and outputs of the Department
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an employee and volunteer engagement strategy which outlines how our client will attract, recruit, retain and develop relationships with its employees and volunteers
- Designing and implementing recruitment campaigns including an application and assessment process that ensures the best talent is sourced, selected, and inspired to join the team
- Working with managers to review job profiles and succession plans
- Support processes to include recruitment, selection, induction, and registration of volunteers
- Support the management of volunteers, including feedback to volunteers and dealing with conflict
- Internal communications
- Manage the performance management process for employees
- Developing and managing the employee well-being policy/plan and the activities which support it
- Company training plan and the delivery of training within the plan
- Producing quarterly KPI reporting, employee, and volunteer surveys, including analysis of information, and delivering outcomes to employees/volunteers
- Responsible for the Employee Handbook, and related HR policies, ensuring that it remains up to date with current legislation and good practice
- Work with managers across all departments (including volunteer managers) to provide employees and volunteers with the necessary leadership, motivation, induction, training, development, and support to enable them to deliver the highest standards of customer service and overall performance
HR Manager Person Specification:
- People management and HR Department experience
- CIPD qualified (level 5) or equivalent
- Full driving licence
- Verbal and written communication
- Questioning, listening, and presenting
- Leadership and motivation
- Training and developing
- Interpersonal and networking
- Organisation and time management
Further Details & Benefits:
- This post is full-time, 5 days per week (36.25 hours/week) however, other working patterns could be considered
- Competitive salary (£34,000-£36,000 FTE)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service (4 x annual salary)
- Company Pension
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.