£10.57 - £11.81 Per Hour
Your next employer is looking for a HR Administrator to join their growing team based in Swindon!
HR Administrator Knowledge and Experience:
- Administration experience required
- HR Administration experience is desirable
HR Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
- Administration of all offer letters, employment contracts and pre-employment checks; right to work, references, DBS checks and occupational health
- Ensure all new starter processes and procedures are followed in conjunction with managers to ensure a positive on boarding experience for all new staff
- Organise and deliver the HR & Core Inductions for all new staff
- First point of contact for general HR queries and management of the HR Inbox, escalating to the HR Advisors as needed
- Provide an efficient and accurate administrative support for organisational change and design
- Ensure an up-to-date and complete bank of job descriptions and person specifications are maintained
- Ensure an up-to-date and complete organisation charts are maintained
- Maintain HR personnel files to ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Provide general administration for the Director of People and HR team as required
- Work independently, seeking help and support when needed
- Ensure all payroll and pension paperwork, including new starter and leaver records are processed, submitted and stored appropriately
- Ensure the Payroll & Pensions Administrator is notified of changes to staff terms and conditions and act upon instructions and staff requests in a timely manner
- Support the Payroll & Pensions Administrator with processing the monthly payroll
This role is full time, 37 hours per week. Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 24 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.