Health and Safety Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Are you looking for a brand-new, exciting challenge within an expanding company?
Our well established client are looking for a Health and Safety Manager to join their team!
Health and Safety Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure heath and safety procedures are followed at all times
- Make sure all risk assessments are carried out
- Create and develop health and safety policies
- Monitor all work areas
- Investigate any accidents if they happen
Health and Safety Ideal Candidate:
- Must have ability to complete priority tasks to meet deadlines
- Organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Worked within a Manufacturing environment
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.