Graduate Engineer – Rotational Training Program
£25,000 - £29,000 Per Annum
Are you a recent graduate looking to start an exciting engineering career within a busy and growing manufacturing company?
An exciting opportunity to Rotate through the Project Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Design Engineering and Process Improvement Teams!
Graduate Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support design engineering and engineering solutions for New Product Introductions (NPI)
- Liaise with customers, both internal and external, understanding customer requirements, specifications and drawings
- Translate customer information into internal documentation, including but not limited to: design packs, general assembly drawings, wiring diagrams/ schematics, bill of materials and both electrical and mechanical manufacturing drawings
- Collaboratively drive production efficiencies including running Kaizen events and applying LEAN methodologies, identifying and tracking opportunities for improvement
- These principles would be used as part of an NPI project or in combination with LEAN mythologies to improve the efficiency of production
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly data and analytics to the business
The Ideal Graduate Engineer Will:
- A recent graduate with a 2:1 or above Engineering Degree from a UK University
- Someone who can demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and the ability to talk with both internal and external customers
- An understanding of configuration control and product structure, preferable but not essential
- Experience with the following: Autodesk Autocad, Vault, and Inventor (or similar design software)
- An ability to make complex subject matter easily understood less technical colleagues
- A problem solver who looks to continuously improve and find customer focused solutions
- Someone with a knowledge of the Design for Manufacture principles and the ability to apply these to new and current designs
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Employee assistance program
- Site incentive plan
- Financial wellbeing benefit
- Discounted online and high street shopping and lifestyle vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Discounted RAC and Gym membership
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.