Circa £25,000 Per Annum
Our client is looking for a Graduate Engineer to join their fast growing group, provide support primarily to the Defence Industry. The analysis they provide includes cost estimating and modelling, risk, schedule and benefits. Their analysis methods are applied to a wide range of novel technology and research topics.
Recent topics have included Augmented Reality, Additive Manufacturing, Robotics and Autonomy, Advanced Forensics and usage of Genetic Data.
Graduate Engineer Experience & Knowledge:
Our client are looking for someone that is:
- Personable, flexible and able to collaborate effectively
- Able to take on a challenge and deliver results
- Able to quickly grasp different applications of Science, Technology and Engineering and be curious to explore their potential implications for customers.
- You will enjoy working within a team environment and hence be able to communicate effectively. You will enjoy simplifying and rationalising complex problems.
Graduate Engineer Key Skills:
Able to demonstrate relevant experience of:
- Have experience in writing technical reports
- Be comfortable and confident in presenting to customers or senior management
- Expert user of MS Excel, familiarity and confidence in using spreadsheets
- Conversant with MS Word and PowerPoint
- Working in a technical industry area
In return for these skills and experience our client is offering:
- 25 day holiday entitlement - Professional Institute Annual Fees
- Post probation: Generous pension scheme, health and life insurance
- You will receive ‘on-the-job’ training, support and coaching.
- You will have opportunity to develop general Consultancy skills and move into a variety of roles.
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.