Geotechnical Project Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Jackie Kerr Recruitment are proud to be supporting this market leading specialist within the geotechnical site investigations for offshore renewables, offshore oil & gas, nearshore civil infrastructure, scientific research and offshore mineral exploration.
Project Engineer Job Summary:
The main objective of the Project Engineer is to provide the Project Manager with support during the day-to-day running of a project. The ideal candidate will have a key eye for detail and have excellent geotechnical knowledge, and relevant experience from the field.
Project Engineer Functions and Duties:
The duties assigned to the Geotechnical Engineer are varied, but will include:
- Office supervision and final QA of geotechnical data
- Technical input to tenders
- Client interaction on a technical level
- Supervision of ongoing offshore operations from a technical level
- Assisting the Project Manager in the project lifecycle
- Approval of lab testing schedules
- Generation of design soil profiles
- Performance of geotechnical engineering including but not limited to bearing capacity calculations, piled foundation design, liquefaction assessment and pile driving analyses
- Creation of engineering reports
- Participate in any health and safety talks, meetings or training
- Any other duties deemed necessary, which are within the bounds of the incumbent’s competence and function
Project Engineer Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree or similar in Geotechnical or Civil Engineering, Engineering Geology or equivalent in education and experience
- Proven background within a similar role
- Excellent software knowledge
- Highly flexible and approachable individual
- Prepared to work offshore when required (allowance included)
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 23 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.