Forklift Service Engineer
Our client is a well-respected industrial firm. They are a growing company, and it is an exciting time to join!
Forklift Service Engineer Roles and Responsibilities:
- Servicing and maintaining forklifts
- Routine servicing, maintenance and breakdown repairs on fork trucks and plant equipment
- Identify any work needed on the machines
- Repairing and inspecting plant equipment to a high standard
- Ensure health and safety standards
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
Forklift Service Engineer Ideal Candidate:
- A relevant degree in Engineering
- Experience within a Heavy Plant Machinery
- HGV, Agricultural, or Automotive background preferable
- Previously worked with Engines
- Previous experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics
Forklift Service Engineer Working Hours & Benefits:
- Monday – Friday: 08:00am – 17:00pm
- Overtime available offering additional £10-15k per annum
- Company Vehicle Provided
- Full Work Wear Supplied
- Company Pension Scheme
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 26 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirements to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.