Firmware / Software Design Engineer
£40,000 - £55,000 Per Anumm
Our client, is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing team.
They specialise in design, engineer and manufacture lights for Aerospace, Maritime and the contract market.
Firmware / Software Design Engineer roles and responsibilities:
- Designing and customising new and existing firmware
- Firmware Design for Datalogging and measurement control
- CANBus (CAN/CANFD) / PWM control design for Aerospace Lights and Touchscreens
- Ensuring the successful integration of firmware design element with the product as a whole
- Producing and checking product documentation
- Following and contributing to the development of the best practice guidelines and AS9100
- Working collaboratively with the design team as a whole guiding, mentoring and advising others when required
The ideal Firmware/Software Design Engineer will have:
- A Design/Engineering Degree
- Industry experience from either Hazardous area systems, Automotive, Aerospace, Medical industry
- Ability to manage your own workload and work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Report collating and writing
- Experience of working within a manufacturing company.
- Firmware for Functional safety related/SIL level systems
- Using either STM32 or Microchip Microcontrollers.
- Developing embedded GUI applications.
- CANBus Protocol
- Experience with communications interfaces and timing
- 40 Hours
- Monday - Friday – 09:00 – 17:00
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 25 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.